I don’t normally do meme’s on here but the one I saw posted on Slynn‘s website was just too cute not to do!
List six shows BEFORE you read the questions!
1. The Office
3. Days of Our Lives
4. Lois and Clark
5. Criminal Intent
1. Who is your favorite character from #2 (Heroes)?
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (Lois and Clark)?
It’s been awhile since I have seen the show but Dan (Scardino?) He was the foil to a love triangle for them at the end of season two when Clark was trying to date Lois. It wasn’t a really good triangle and Dan was a bit of an ogre.
3. What would a crossover between #1 (The Office) and #5 (Criminal Intent) include?
BWAH! This is too funny. Putting Goren and Dwight together as a crime investigating team would be too much for the censors to allow but it would be so worth it. First we would need a dead body (Ryan) and all the suspects (Kelly, Michael, Jan) and have Goren and Alex attempt to solve the case but Dwight keeps getting in the way trying to do his part.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6 (Lost)?
It used to be Sawyer/Kate but she’s really pissing me off lately. So now I would have to go Desmond/Penny.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 (Days of our Lives) and one person from #6 (Lost) on a blind date, who would they be?
Hmmm, I would put Billie (from Days) with Sawyer and see what happens cause I think that would be uber hot and both having been dumped on so often could really bond.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 (Lois and Clark) and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Dean Cain. Shirtless. In spandex.
7. If you could change one thing about #2 (Heroes)’s plot line, what would you change?
I would not have Sylar back so soon. Leave him alone for now and let him appear later on down the road and then give us a few flashbacks in additional episodes to explain how he came back.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (Criminal Intent), and why you like the relationship between them?
Oh, I’m glad this came up. It’s really limiting actually as few relationships are shown on L&O series. Goren and Eanes are probably considered a shippable couple but I don’t see them as romantic and would prefer them not to be. I like them because I think two people of the opposite sex can be portrayed in a platonic relationship but have evolved over time where they do their jobs really best if they work with each other only.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credit sequence) from #1(The Office) and #3 (Days of Our Lives) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Well Days doesn’t really have a lead so this is tough. I suppose the person who could be considered lead would be Deidre Hall since her salary is the largest and obviously then I would save Steve Carrel so fast he would be dry by the time he hit the ground.
10. If you could change the title characters’ order in the credits for #4 (Lois and Clark), what order would you choose?
Well, haven’t seen the show in so long, I would flip Teri and Dean’s name on the credits because they were both very important to the show and you could technically do that. (I think TH’s name actually came first anyway.)
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (Lost), what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
Lost has so many characters already but I would probably add a former patient of Jack’s who would walk around and go, “Wow, on a deserted island you’re still a controlling son of a bitch!”
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2 (Heroes)?
My favorite episode is the 5 years ahead episode of what might happen. Mainly because Peter looks so damn hot with that scar! But it’s after the bomb and the world has changed into a darker and more damning place. You know, something for us all to look forward to.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (The Office), who would it be and how would you do it?
Ryan because he’s become such a jerk since rising to the top (but then the actor is doing a great job though) plus it fits in nicely with question #3.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (Days of Our Lives) or show #5 (Criminal Intent), which would you choose?
I’m sure everyone will believe I rigged this question to answer the obvious (Days of our Lives) answer but I really didn’t! I would probably ignore the actors (except for Stephen Nichols, Mary Beth Evans, Blake Berris and Rachel Melvin) and head straight to the writers and producers section and proceed to tell them exactly what they are doing wrong (and bring in mountains and mountains of posts from TWoP to back myself up!)