The following are my opinions and some may be unpopular…but they are mine and I stand by them (for now):
- I like Kate and Roman. From what little I have seen of Tony and Anna, I think they are boring. There is some chemistry between Max and Stephanie, but not enough for me to get over the Uncle thing.
- I like Belle’s hair. I hate Sami’s hair. I’m not crazy about Chelsea’s hair but think the color suits her. I used to like Kayla’s hair, but now it’s too short. I love the Sawyerishness of Steve’s hair. I like Hope’s hair from the front, but hate it when I see the back.
- I wish Hope (or KA) would stop overusing the word “Brady” when referring to Bo. I know it’s a cute nickname and I tend to like it, but the other day she used it so much it became distracting. Even Steve knows how to hold back on using all the Sweetnesses.
- I really do like the sorority story and for once in my life, may be enjoying the rapist storyline (as much as one can enjoy a story like that).
- Though I started off digging the Santo/Colleen story, they have worn out their welcome and I’m not happy to see Colleen’s ghost (or Sami’s imagination since I don’t believe Colleen is really dead) telling Sami what she feels or shouldn’t feel. Seriously…if the ending is true, then she took a header off a cliff because she found out the man she’s been letting bang her and was going to leave the church and her family for turned out to be married all along. She’s the last person who should be advising Sami on anything.
- I miss Nick. With roles being cut left and right, I worry when he is regulated to being only in Chelsea’s scenes. They need to expand his social circle.
- Finally, Jett is gone. Yesterday was his last day. I sure won’t miss him. I’m sure RM won’t either.