Days, seriously, they kill me with everything that you get good comes twice as much bad.
1. Good-Days, for once, has written a Sweeps story, full of suspense, angst, and decent special effects. Bad-It was the only story during Sweeps.
2. Good-For once they are writing John halfway interesting. John Black as a complete asshole I can watch. Bad-I can’t watch him for twentysomething days straight.
3. Good-Writing Shelle off, something they should have done a long time ago. Bad-When are they going to leave?
4. Good-Kayla’s (MBE) struggle from the after affects of the plane crash like losing her father, worrying about her pregnency and thinking Steve was possibly dead. Bad-That the show has taken Kayla’s M.D. and given it to Marlena.
5. Good-Victor coming in and worrying about his sons on the plane. Bonus points for showing him putting his hand on Chelsea’s shoulder. Bad-Nick hasn’t been around to support Chelsea except for a four minute scene yesterday? I almost spent an entire post about this, but realized I needed to talk more about the show other than my worry that Blake will be on his way out with the rest of Hogan’s creations.
6. Good-Shirley Jones stunt casting as the alive Colleen Brady. Bad-Her scenes being completely wasted on the likes of Deidre Hall and Belle instead of letting Colleen and Santos lookalikes Sami and EJ head to Ireland.
7. Good-Definite emphasis on character angst and how it affects relationships. Bad-Bad dialogue.
8.Good-Brady’s coming together to pray for their loved ones. Bad-Characters who share family members talking around each other like they aren’t all Brady’s. (Note: This is especially bad this Monday’s episode.)