Days is getting really bad in the quality department which shouldn’t be shocking to anyone. With flashbacks of couples we don’t like, stories that don’t ever go anywhere and dialog that is boring as hell, it’s tough to make it through an entire episode.
So here are things that the show can quickly change without making major plot twists:
- Whenever the word “hot” is used to describe someone’s looks, scratch it out and replace with beautiful.
- Put Paul Hollingsworth in more scenes. He doesn’t have to say anything, just sitting there is fine.
- Remove Daniel from any scenes involving Chelsea. Yes, I know this is difficult given he is her doctor and she is now very very sick but since he mainly talks like a moron, let his part be filled in with clips from Hawaii Five-O episodes.
- Stop giving us Steve/Ava flashbacks. This can’t be said enough. There hasn’t been one that has helped us understand their relationship anymore than what we already knew. Even today’s wedding was unnecessary since it was narrated the whole time by both Steve and Ava.
- Give Blake Berris something to do.
- Now that Nicole’s hair has gotten fixed, please do something about her clothes.
- Stop letting John smile so damned much. He looks like a muppet having dirty thoughts.