Still too much to ponder from Lost last night but things we learned:
1. Bunnies were used to test time traveling.
2. Charlotte might have been born on the island, a Dharma baby perhaps?
3. Jeremy Bentham was actually Locke (or a man who appears like Locke) and had visited each of the Oceanic Six.
4. Sun is ready to partner with Wydmore. As he asked, why?
5. No doubt Michael is dead, Jin probably is dead and Sawyer is presumed dead. Does Sawyer presume Kate & company are dead too?
6. They can in fact move the island.
7. Sawyer is an excellent swimmer and does it better without wearing a shirt.
8. Locke was left to lead the Others.
9. Things appear to go badly.
10. The make up department still can’t create a realistic beard on Matthew Fox.