So I haven’t blogged on Survivor yet. It’s not been much of an exciting season so far. As far as I can tell, there isn’t really anyone that has jumped out at me who I really like. I can tell you who I can’t stand, Ace, G.C. and Jeff (yes unfortunately we can’t vote him out). So here are my thoughts on the last several episodes:
- G.C.-Don’t let hut door hit you on the way out.
- Crystal-Most disappointing Olympic medalist ever!
- Jeff-Prejudice against any tribes named Fang. Wouldn’t be shocked if his way too soon calling them as the “worst tribe in Survivor history” (he stated this after they only losing 2 challenges) paved the way for their later bad performances.
- Sugar-Kind of like her but hate hate hate how Ace is manipulating her.
- Ace-Doesn’t he drop the accent from time to time?
- Charlie/Marcus-Ambiguously gay duo are the most entertaining thing on the new season!